Spring Lace







First, I'd like to thank my sister for finding this secret bridge passage into the forest in my neighborhood 0:-)

Second, a rant. Being away from home in an even more rural/suburban environment made me into a victim of a loss of creativity, especially with my classes being heavily focused on the maths and sciences. I lost my camera charger during my move nearly half a year ago, and I never bothered to repurchase since I found myself completely uninterested in documenting anything about myself. Of course, I never lost interest in fashion or beauty, but being surrounded by peers that hardly ever dress up or wear make up to class (not saying there's anything wrong with that) made me become susceptible to pure aesthetic laziness. Anyway, my creative drive is starting back up again since spring has come around, and there's no longer days and weeks of gray bleak weather. I hope to find myself updating as much as possible, and creating more content in the midst of this seemingly uncreative environment.

dress/ F21
boots/ H&M
hat/ H&M
belt/ UO

No comments:

Post a Comment